Sunday, February 22, 2015

Weekly Planning in my Erin Condren Life Planner Feb 23 - March 1

I film and upload a video of me decorating my ECLP every Sunday. I upload it to my 'other' channel made specifically for crafting and planners!! Connie's Craftin & Plannin. Just click on the link to check the channel out if those things interest you!


I got my ECLP in July of 2014 and it's the 18 month version so it goes through December of this year. It's a bit pricey at the starting out price of $50 and can be much more expensive with all the extra's available for it. I've fallen in love with planning and really love this planner. Will I purchase this planner again? I truly haven't decided yet, I may try something new next year if it has what I want and need in it. The ECLP has so many good features such at the removable covers, many designs to choose from and they are customizable. It has monthly and weekly views which I really like. It has a day, noon and night section that is ok, not my favorite, I usually cover up those words with washi tape. It is a coiled binder and that is fine but I'd really rather be able to snap it closed and be able to pull stuff out and put stuff in easier. But with that all said, I still love the planner! So  lets get on to the planning!




I normally write down all of my homework assignments on Wednesday or Thursday of the preceding week in the top section. Then I color code them according to the colors I use for each class. Then I write down any appointments or meetings or other items that I have in the middle section. Sometimes I highlight those too. But if you notice on the picture below I made a few mistakes on the middle section and covered it with washi. The bottom section is for my work schedules. Then I used a few different stamps and ink to label a few items.


Next step is putting down the washi tape. This week's them is purple!


And lastly, I use stickers to decorate it. Don't criticize it's me being creative and it makes writing in my planner so much more enjoyable for me!!


Thanks so much for joining me here today...See you next week!!











No comments:

Post a Comment