Thursday, June 4, 2015

Danish Dough Whisk Review



I was chosen to review this product for free by Simple Kitchen Products and Amazon.




This is what Amazon says about he product:

  • Professionals Choice - A secret weapon that expert bakers use to produce PERFECT dough each time
  • No Mess! - Easy to clean. Sponge, soap and water. Way easier to clean then a traditional wire dough whisk
  • The Danish Dough Whisk is exactly what you need for PERFECT pizza, pastry, bread, and pasta dough
  • Exceptional Product - Food grade stainless steel construction with an easy to grip sturdy wooden handle.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our products

Here is what I have to say:

I was a bit shocked when I got this in the mail, it's large and I just didn't know how it would perform!! But I've used it several times since I got it and I'm so impressed! The handle is very sturdy and made out of birch and the metal part is made out of stainless steel. I've used it on dough which it's actually made for and it worked like a charm! I didn't need to have my hands in the dough and flour near as much as when I use a normal whisk. I've also used it on other things such as whisking eggs and cream cheese etc and it works great on those too! Cleanup is also a breeze, normal whisks are so hard to clean but this one is so easy! I highly recommend this Danish Dough Whisk!!

No comments:

Post a Comment