Friday, April 3, 2015

Bloody Mary Mix by SalsaCrazy


I was chosen to review this product by SalsaCrazy and Amazon. Here is what Amazon has to say about this Blood Mary Mix!

  • SalsaCrazy Hot and Spicy Bloody Mary Mix
  • From the People that brought you the Salsa Mastery System
  • Fresh, Natural, and HOT - The Perfect Bloody Mary
  • No added fillers





Here is what I have to say!!

This mix is very hot, just as it says. I smelled how hot it was when I first opened the bottle.  To be totally honest this mix is way to hot for me, So I made a couple of drinks for myself and a friend and I couldn't do more than a couple of sips. But my friend absolutely loved it! She drank her glass and finished mine also! She loves spicy and hot food, the hotter the better so this was right up her alley. She said it had the perfect about of Habanaro hotness if that makes sense. She said the mix of spices was perfect and this was the best bloody mary mix she had ever had! I trust her judgement and saw the look on her face (once my eyes stopped watering), and knew she loved it!! She gives this Blood Mary Mix by SalsaCrazy 2 thumbs up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment