Friday, April 3, 2015

Somnis - Sleep Aid

Somnis - Natural Sleep Aid 


 I was chosen to review this Somnis product by Somnis and Amazon. Below is what is said on Amazon.




  • Somnis Sleep Aid is a premium, safe and non-habit forming, all natural sleep aid. Sleeping Pills are becoming increasingly popular. Fall Asleep Safely & Wake Up Refreshed. All Natural, Drug-Free, Safe, & Non-Habit Forming. No Addictive Ingredients. No Dangerous Drugs. No Unnatural Ingredients. No Unsafe Fillers. 
  • Unique premium blend of proven ingredients including: Melatonin, Gaba, L-Tryptophan, and Vitamin B-6 will enable you to fall asleep easier and wake up feeling energetic and refreshed to take on any obstacle during the day. 
  • Our premium formula fights stress, supports deeper and longer sleep, fights morning grogginess, and it will have you feeling energized and refreshed when you wake up - GUARANTEED! 
  • Somnis features a proprietary formula of clinically proven ingredients to support longer, deeper, more refreshing sleep. 
  • Drug-Free Formula Manufactured in the USA in an FDA-Approved facility.
Here is what I say about the product:

I have been having problems occasionally falling asleep but most of the time I have problems staying asleep! I don't like to take more pills than are necessary because of all of the chemicals in my body. I decided to try this product because I read up on it and all the products were natural, no unnatural ingredients were used. The very first night I used the sleeping aid I went to sleep quickly and sleep all through the night! I don't take them every night but when I know I need to be awake and alert I do. I didn't wake up groggy like I do when I've taken other sleeping pills so that was definitely a plus also!! I would recommend this sleeping aid if you are needing help like I did falling asleep and staying asleep!!

No comments:

Post a Comment