Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Easy@Home Areta Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Review


I was chosen to review this product for free by Easy At Home Medical LLC







Here is what Amazon says about this product:

  • Measure and monitor blood oxygen saturation levels (SpO2) and pulse rate in seconds with high accuracy. Show the reading in numbers as well as the waveforms (plethysmograph) and bar graph to give visual indication of the irregular, weak heartbeat or incorrect reading. *** Our Guarantee - We are so confident about the quality of product that we offer the Lifetime Hassle free PRODUCT REPLACEMENT Guarantee for this product. ***
  • Smart Display to any of your view direction simply by pushing one button, more user friendly.
  • Audio Alarm available to alert abnormal SpO2 level and pulse rate.
  • Easy and Convenient One Button Operation, Auto power-off after 10 Seconds. Last display mode saved after power off. Fit Child to adult all finger sizes. Resistance to ambient light and interference of man made light;
  • Comes with elegant carrying case and Neck/wrist cord; Approved by FDA, perfect for sport and aviation use. Included Batteries Last for more than 24 hours continuous use.

What I say about the product:

Although I struggled just a tiny bit with the cover, this is such an awesome product! I take very shallow breaths so I sometimes have problems with my O2 saturation. And this did show that my O2 levels are not right. The little alarm was beeping at me. I will start using this several times a day to monitor that. I originally wanted to get this for my mother to check her pulse rate but she will have to share it with me. It is very easy to read, the face of it is very bright and clear. It's easy to understand and use. It came with a wrist strap and batters plus a case to keep it in. The case is sturdy and so is the battery cover, it just took me a bit to get it to fit on correctly. I would highly recommend this!!



No comments:

Post a Comment