Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Vita Sciences Maxasorb Vitamin D3 Cream Review

I was chosen to review this product for free by Vita Sciences





This is what Vita Sciences says about the product:

Vitamin D is crucial to our body’s process of converting calcium into strong bones. We obtain Vitamin D through our diet and also from sunlight. Obtaining enough Vitamin D is critical as we age due to reduced bone strength and our heart health. Maxasorb D3 provides an easy and effective way to supplement our daily Vitamin D.
Each measured dose of lotion from our airless dispenser delivers 1,000 IU of Vitamin D3 with a full press of the pump. Rubbing the easily absorbed, odorless lotion on your arms or legs makes daily use of Maxasorb D3 an ideal way to get all the Vitamin D you need. Natural ingredients assure this lotion is gentle to your skin.

This is what I have to say about the product:

I love this kind of product! I'm not a person that feels comfortable in taking a bunch of pills so this product is perfect for me. It's in a lotion form so as an added bonus it moisturizes my skin in addition to giving me the Vitamin D that my body needs. I've been using this on one arm and the Vitamin B12 on the other arm for 2 weeks now. I have extremely sensitive skin and it hasn't bothered me at all. It absorbs very well and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy at all. It doesn't have much of a smell at all. I'd highly recommend this product!


No comments:

Post a Comment