Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Mechanical Tire Gauge Review

I was chosen to review this product for free by Amazon and Federico's Car Care.




This is what Amazon says about this product:

ACCURATE AND RELIABLE- Check Your Tire Pressures With Confidence Using This Well Built And Durable Analog gauge. No Batteries Required IMPROVE FUEL ECONOMY- Correct pressures Help You Save Money At The Pump. Use This Product Regularly To Maximize Savings. COMPACT DESIGN- Easily Fits Inside Even The Smallest Glove Compartments With Ease BUILT TO LAST- Rubberized Protective Guard Keeps Your Unit Safe At All Times.

What I say about this product:

I really like this Tire Gauge. I've used it 3 times and compared it to the one that I've used for years. The kind that has the rod that pops up. This doesn't even compare. The other one went right in the garbage. This is so easy to use and it's so easy to read! If you get too much air in your tires all you have to do is touch the pressure release valve, you don't have to keep wondering if you've left enough air out like with my old one. Very highly recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment