Thursday, May 14, 2015

Regenepure Biotin Conditioner Review

I was chosen to review this product for free by Salonceuticals.



Here is what Amazon says about the product:

  • Regenepure's intense volumizing biotin conditioner is suitable for all hair types
  • The deep conditioner gives hair more body, bounce and thickness with each use
  • Repairs cuticle damage and makes hair more resistant to breakage
  • Combats hair loss by promoting hair growth with tea tree oil, saw palmetto, copper peptides and biotin for hair growth, hair loss conditioner adds volume, body and shine with jojoba oil
  • The biotin deep conditioning product is safe for color and keratin treated hair, free of harmful chemicals paraben and SLS

Here is what I say about he product:

This is such an awesome conditioner!! I really wish I could get a shampoo to go with this!! I normally only wash my hair every other day and I've been using this for about a week so far and love the way it makes my hair feel after! I can't really tell if it's helping my hair grow yet but I hope so! I love that it is paraben free and that is has biotin in it which is so good for hair growth and nail care also! My hair is shiny and soft and manageable so that makes me very happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment